Develop a landscape scale feedstock development scheduling model to optimize the selection of production pathways including collection, comminution, product upgrading (moisture control, densification, and in-woods biomass conversion), and transportation in order to identify pathway streams using biomass conversion technologies that maximize net revenues while reducing adverse environmental impacts.
Organizations completing task
- College of Forestry, Oregon State University
- Forest Operations Research Laboratory, HSU
- Forest Concepts Inc.
- A landscape scale feedstock development scheduling model knowledge
- Software for decision support
- Research article published in a peer reviewed journal
- Presentation at professional workshops and conferences